- 2 mediumcarrots
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 ½ lbground turkey
- 1 medium headnapa cabbage
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  crushed red pepper
-  sesame seeds
-  tamari soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 2 medium carrots 1 medium head napa cabbage 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 3Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4Add the ground turkey to the skillet; cook, breaking apart with a spoon until nearly cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
1 ½ lb ground turkey
- 5Peel and mince garlic. Peel and small dice onion. Add both to the skillet.
4 cloves garlic 1 medium yellow onion
- 6Peel and mince or grate the ginger. Add to the skillet with the turkey and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 7Peel the carrots and trim off the ends, then julienne or coarsely grate. Add to the skillet.
- 8Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into shreds and add to the skillet.
- 9Season veggies and turkey with soy sauce and crushed red pepper; stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage and carrots have softened, 4-5 minutes.
¼ cup tamari soy sauce ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 10Meanwhile, trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle, set aside.
- 11When cabbage is cooked, drain off excess liquid, and turn the heat down to low. Make a well in the center of the skillet and crack the eggs into it. Scramble until no longer runny, 1-2 minutes, then stir to combine.
- 12In a small bowl mix together chili-garlic sauce, salt, and mayo.
2 tsp chili-garlic sauce ⅛ tsp salt ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 13To serve divide egg roll mixture between bowls, top with green onions, sesame seeds, and spicy mayo. Enjoy!
2 tbsp sesame seeds