- 1 mediumcarrot
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ¾ lbground turkey
- ½ medium headnapa cabbage
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  crushed red pepper
-  sesame seeds
-  tamari soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 (1 inch) piece ginger root 1 medium carrot ½ medium head napa cabbage ½ small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 3Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4Add the ground turkey to the skillet; cook, breaking apart with a spoon until nearly cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
¾ lb ground turkey
- 5Peel and mince garlic. Peel and small dice onion. Add both to the skillet.
2 cloves garlic ½ medium yellow onion
- 6Peel and mince or grate the ginger. Add to the skillet with the turkey and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 7Peel the carrots and trim off the ends, then julienne or coarsely grate. Add to the skillet.
- 8Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into shreds and add to the skillet.
- 9Season veggies and turkey with soy sauce and crushed red pepper; stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage and carrots have softened, 4-5 minutes.
2 tbsp tamari soy sauce 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 10Meanwhile, trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle, set aside.
- 11When cabbage is cooked, drain off excess liquid, and turn the heat down to low. Make a well in the center of the skillet and crack the egg into it. Scramble until no longer runny, 1-2 minutes, then stir to combine.
- 12In a small bowl mix together chili-garlic sauce, salt, and mayo.
1 tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 pinch salt 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 13To serve divide egg roll mixture between bowls, top with green onions, sesame seeds and spicy mayo. Enjoy!
1 tbsp sesame seeds