- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 (340 g) pkgsextra firm tofu
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 (2 ½ cm) piecesginger root
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 340 gsoba (buckwheat) noodles
- 0.454 kgwhite mushrooms
-  crushed red pepper
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add salt and noodles and stir for a few seconds. Cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
about 14 cups water 2 tbsp salt 340 g (1 quarter coin = 57 g) soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 2Drain and medium dice tofu; place on paper towels and pat dry. Transfer to a large bowl, drizzle with soy sauce, and toss to combine.
2 (340 g) pkgs extra firm tofu 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3Wash and dry spinach, mushrooms, and green onions. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Trim root ends and chop onions. Peel and mince garlic and ginger.
1 (142 g) pkg baby spinach 0.454 kg white mushrooms 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 cloves garlic 2 (2 ½ cm) pieces ginger
- 4Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add tofu and, stirring occasionally, cook until browned, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey.
2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tsp toasted sesame oil 1 tsp honey
- 7Return skillet to stove and add more oil. Add garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8Add mushrooms and cook until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and gently stir until wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- 9Return tofu to skillet. Add soba noodles, green onions, and sauce. Stir to combine and cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- 10To serve, place stir fry in a bowl. Enjoy!