- ½ (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 (340 g) pkgextra firm tofu
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 (2 ½ cm) pieceginger root
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 170 gsoba (buckwheat) noodles
- 0.227 kgwhite mushrooms
-  crushed red pepper
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add salt and noodles and stir for a few seconds. Cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
about 7 cups water 1 tbsp salt 170 g (1 quarter coin = 57 g) soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 2Drain and medium dice tofu; place on paper towels and pat dry. Transfer to a medium bowl, drizzle with soy sauce, and toss to combine.
1 (340 g) pkg extra firm tofu 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3Wash and dry spinach, mushrooms, and green onions. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Trim root ends and chop onions. Peel and mince garlic and ginger.
½ (142 g) pkg baby spinach 0.227 kg white mushrooms ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 clove garlic 1 (2 ½ cm) piece ginger
- 4Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add tofu and, stirring occasionally, cook until browned, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey.
1 tbsp soy sauce ½ tsp toasted sesame oil ½ tsp honey
- 7Return skillet to stove and add more oil. Add garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8Add mushrooms and cook until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and gently stir until wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- 9Return tofu to skillet. Add soba noodles, green onions, and sauce. Stir to combine and cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- 10To serve, place stir fry in a bowl. Enjoy!