- 1 (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby spinach
- 2 (15 oz) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 4 clovesgarlic
- ⅔ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 4red bell peppers
- 4yellow bell peppers
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
4 red bell peppers 4 yellow bell peppers 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby spinach
- 3Cut off the top ½-inch of each pepper; remove seeds, stems, and white membranes. Small dice remaining top portion of the peppers and set aside. Place the whole peppers on a baking sheet pan and rub with oil.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add diced peppers, onion, garlic, and salt to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 4-5 minutes.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt
- 7Meanwhile, drain and roughly chop artichokes.
1 (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 8Finely grate Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 9Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 10Add spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 11Add artichokes, Parmesan, beans, and yogurt to the skillet. Stir to combine.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12Fill peppers with equal portions of the bean mixture.
- 13Grate mozzarella and sprinkle over the peppers. Place in the oven and bake until peppers are tender and cheese is melted, 15-17 minutes.
⅔ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 14To serve, divide peppers between plates and enjoy!