- 1 (170 ml) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- 2 (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 (398 ml) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 4 clovesgarlic
- ⅔ (227 g) blockmozzarella cheese
- 57 gParmesan cheese
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 4red bell peppers
- 4yellow bell peppers
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
4 red bell peppers 4 yellow bell peppers 2 (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 3Cut off the top ½-inch of each pepper; remove seeds, stems, and white membranes. Small dice remaining top portion of the peppers and set aside. Place the whole peppers on a baking sheet pan and rub with oil.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add diced peppers, onion, garlic, and salt to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 4-5 minutes.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt
- 7Meanwhile, drain and roughly chop artichokes.
1 (170 ml) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 8Finely grate Parmesan.
57 g Parmesan cheese
- 9Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (398 ml) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 10Add spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 11Add artichokes, Parmesan, beans, and yogurt to the skillet. Stir to combine.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12Fill peppers with equal portions of the bean mixture.
- 13Grate mozzarella and sprinkle over the peppers. Place in the oven and bake until peppers are tender and cheese is melted, 15-17 minutes.
⅔ (227 g) block mozzarella cheese
- 14To serve, divide peppers between plates and enjoy!