- ½ (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 (15 oz) cancannellini (white kidney) beans
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ⅓ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2red bell peppers
- 2yellow bell peppers
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
2 red bell peppers 2 yellow bell peppers 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 3Cut off the top ½-inch of each pepper; remove seeds, stems, and white membranes. Small dice remaining top portion of the peppers and set aside. Place the whole peppers on a baking sheet pan and rub with oil.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add diced peppers, onion, garlic, and salt to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt
- 7Meanwhile, drain and roughly chop artichokes.
½ (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 8Finely grate Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 9Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 10Add spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 11Add artichokes, Parmesan, beans, and yogurt to the skillet. Stir to combine.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12Fill peppers with equal portions of the bean mixture.
- 13Grate mozzarella and sprinkle over the peppers. Place in the oven and bake until peppers are tender and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
⅓ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 14To serve, divide peppers between plates and enjoy!