- ¼ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1jalapeño pepper
- 6 ozrotini pasta
- 7 fl ozwhole milk
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
6 oz rotini pasta 1 tsp salt
- 2Coarsely grate the cheddar cheese and set aside.
¼ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium zucchini squash 1 jalapeño pepper ½ small bunch cilantro ½ avocado ½ lime
- 4Juice the lime into a medium bowl. Peel and mince or press the garlic into the same bowl.
1 clove garlic
- 5Halve the avocado and remove pit; scoop out the flesh into the medium bowl. Mash with a fork, mixing it into the lime juice and garlic.
- 6Slice the zucchini into ½-inch half moons and set aside.
- 7Quarter the jalapeño pepper lengthwise; seed and remove ribs of the jalapeño with a spoon. Finely dice and set aside. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing).
- 8Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add butter, swirling to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 9Add the zucchini and jalapeños to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini begins to brown; 4-5 minutes. Pour contents of skillet into a medium bowl and set aside.
- 10Return the skillet to medium-low heat and add butter. Once melted, whisk in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted 1 ½ tbsp all-purpose flour
- 11Whisk in the milk and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick, about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
7 fl oz whole milk ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12Add the grated cheese to the skillet and stir until melted. Remove skillet from heat.
- 13Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Set aside.
- 14Add the avocado mixture to the skillet and stir until combined. Fold in the cooked pasta, veggie mixture, and cilantro.
- 15Divide between plates, serve immediately, and enjoy!