- 3anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- ¾ lbsalmon fillet
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (optional).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. Leave the lettuce intact while washing.
1 lemon 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3Peel and mince garlic and transfer to a small bowl for the dressing. Mince the anchovy fillets and add to the bowl. Add salt and stir to combine.
1 clove garlic 3 anchovy fillets, packed in oil ½ tsp salt
- 4Juice the lemon and add to the dressing bowl. Add mustard, olive oil, and pepper; whisk together.
1 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Pat the salmon dry with paper towels and place, on a sheet pan (that is also big enough to hold the lettuce). Rub the salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
¾ lb salmon fillet 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the salmon in the oven and roast for 5 minutes while you prepare the lettuce.
- 7Cut romaine lengthwise and rub with ¾ of the dressing. After the salmon has been cooking for 5 minutes, remove from the oven, and add the lettuce to the opposite end of the pan.
- 8Return the sheet pan to the oven for an additional 7-10 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the tops of the lettuce begin to char.
- 9Finely grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 10Remove the pan from the oven. Sprinkle the lettuce with the Parmean cheese. Chop the lettuce into 1-inch pieces.
- 11To serve, arrange a bed of romaine on a plate, top with salmon and drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve immediately, enjoy!