- 6anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 2 headsromaine lettuce
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (optional).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. Leave the lettuce intact while washing.
2 lemons 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 3Peel and mince garlic and transfer to a small bowl for the dressing. Mince the anchovy fillets and add to the bowl. Add salt and stir to combine.
2 cloves garlic 6 anchovy fillets, packed in oil 1 tsp salt
- 4Juice the lemon and add to the dressing bowl. Add mustard, olive oil, and pepper; whisk together.
2 tsp Dijon mustard ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Pat the salmon dry with paper towels and place, on a sheet pan. Rub the salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the salmon in the oven and roast for 5 minutes while you prepare the lettuce.
- 7Cut romaine lengthwise and rub with ¾ of the dressing.
- 8Place lettuce on the second baking sheet and place in the oven for 7-10 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and the tops of the lettuce begin to char.
- 9Finely grate ½ cup of Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 10Remove the pan from the oven. Sprinkle the lettuce with the Parmesan cheese. Chop the lettuce into 1-inch pieces.
- 11To serve, arrange a bed of romaine on a plate, top with salmon and drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve immediately, enjoy!