- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbground turkey
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 buncheskale
- ½ mediumred onion
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Peel and mince garlic; set aside in a small bowl.
6 cloves garlic
- 3Peel and small dice the onion and add to a large bowl.
½ medium red onion
- 4Add ⅓ of the minced garlic, ground turkey, eggs, almond flour, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the onion and mix with your hands until well combined.
1 ½ lb ground turkey 2 eggs ½ cup almond meal/flour ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Coat a large baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil. Using a tablespoon measure, form the turkey mixture into rounded meatballs and place in the dish. Place in the oven and bake until cooked through, about 18 minutes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Meanwhile, wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Transfer to a small bowl.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 7Wash and dry lemon, then zest into the bowl with the parsley; add oil and ⅓ of the garlic and stir to combine the dressing. Save the lemon to juice later.
1 lemon ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8Wash and dry kale. Fold leaves in half lengthwise and slice off the stems. Chop or tear leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2 bunches kale
- 9Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the remaining ⅓ of the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 10Juice the lemon into the skillet; add kale and spices. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1-2 minutes.
¼ tsp crushed red pepper ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Add broth, cover with a lid, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Top kale with meatballs, then remove from heat.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 12To serve, divide kale and meatballs between dishes and top with parsley dressing. Enjoy!