- 1 (6 oz) canchunk light tuna in water
- 1 cupfrozen peas
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 6 ozpenne pasta
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
- 8 fl ozwhole milk
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
about 7 cups water 1 tbsp salt 6 oz (2 ¼ cups) penne pasta
- 2Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 3Peel and small dice onion. Wash and slice mushrooms.
½ medium yellow onion ½ lb white mushrooms
- 4Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 5Melt butter in pan. Add onion and mushrooms. Stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 6Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 7Sprinkle onion and mushrooms with flour; stir to coat.
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 8Add milk, and stirring constantly, cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
8 fl oz (1 cup) whole milk
- 9Add tuna, peas, Parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
1 (6 oz) can chunk light tuna in water 1 cup frozen peas 1 tsp paprika ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 10Add pasta and toss to coat. Place in the oven and broil until golden, 3-4 minutes.
- 11To serve, place pasta in a bowl. Enjoy!