- 2 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 2 cupsfrozen peas
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 12 ozpenne pasta
- 1 lbwhite mushrooms
- 16 fl ozwhole milk
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
about 14 cups water 2 tbsp salt 12 oz (4 ½ cups) penne pasta
- 2Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 3Peel and small dice onion. Wash and slice mushrooms.
1 medium yellow onion 1 lb white mushrooms
- 4Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 5Melt butter in pan. Add onion and mushrooms. Stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
4 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 6Grate ½ cup of Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 7Sprinkle onion and mushrooms with flour; stir to coat.
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 8Add milk, and stirring constantly, cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
16 fl oz (2 cups) whole milk
- 9Add tuna, peas, Parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
2 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water 2 cups frozen peas 2 tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Add pasta and toss to coat. Place in the oven and broil until golden, 3-4 minutes.
- 11To serve, place pasta in a bowl. Enjoy!