- 1 (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 1 clovegarlic
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- ¼ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 4no-boil lasagna noodles
- ½ ozParmesan cheese
- ¼ (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
- 1 (8 oz) cantomato sauce
-  crushed red pepper
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water. Set aside.
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce ½ cup water
- 3Add ground beef to the sauté pan and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
¾ lb lean ground beef
- 4Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 5Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper to pan. Stir for 15-30 seconds.
1 tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 6Break lasagna noodles into thirds and arrange over top beef. Pour sauce over top noodles. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until noodles are tender, 8-10 minutes.
4 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 7Grate ½ cup of mozzarella and ⅛ cup of Parmesan. Measure out ½ cup of ricotta.
¼ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese ½ oz Parmesan cheese ¼ (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese
- 8Wash and dry basil. Pick leaves off the stems; discard the stems and thinly slice the leaves into ribbons.
½ small pkg fresh basil
- 9Once noodles are tender, reduce heat to low and uncover. Sprinkle with ½ of the mozzarella and fold into the noodles. Then place spoonfuls of ricotta over top and finish off by sprinkling with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- 10Cover and cook until cheese melts, 4-5 minutes. Garnish with basil.
- 11To serve, place pasta on a plate or in a bowl. Enjoy!