- 2 (14.5 oz) cansdiced tomatoes
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 8no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- ½ (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
- 2 (8 oz) canstomato sauce
-  crushed red pepper
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water. Set aside.
2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce 1 cup water
- 3Add ground beef to the sauté pan and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef
- 4Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper to pan. Stir for 15-30 seconds.
2 tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 6Break lasagna noodles into thirds and arrange over top beef. Pour sauce over top noodles. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until noodles are tender, 8-10 minutes.
8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 7Grate 1 cup of mozzarella and ¼ cup of Parmesan. Measure out 1 cup of ricotta.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese 1 oz Parmesan cheese ½ (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese
- 8Wash and dry basil. Pick leaves off the stems; discard the stems and thinly slice the leaves into ribbons.
1 small pkg fresh basil
- 9Once noodles are tender, reduce heat to low and uncover. Sprinkle with ½ of the mozzarella; fold into the noodles. Then place spoonfuls of ricotta over top and finish off by sprinkling with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- 10Cover and cook until cheese melts, 4-5 minutes. Garnish with basil.
- 11To serve, place pasta on a plate or in a bowl. Enjoy!