- 8baby bok choy
- ½ cupbasmati rice
- ⅛ cupcashews, roasted unsalted
- ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ (13.5 fl oz) cancoconut milk
- 3 clovesgarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
-  black pepper
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a medium saucepan over high heat. Add coconut milk, water, and salt and bring to a boil.
½ (13.5 fl oz) can coconut milk ⅓ cup water ¼ tsp salt
- 2Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir in the rice, and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the rice is tender and all liquid has been absorbed, about 12 minutes.
½ cup basmati rice
- 3Peel and mince the garlic. Peel and mince or grate the ginger.
3 cloves garlic 1 (1 inch) piece ginger root
- 4In a medium bowl, create a slurry by whisking together water and cornstarch until smooth. Add soy sauce, honey, and the minced garlic and ginger to make the teriyaki sauce.
1 tsp cornstarch 1 tbsp water 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp honey
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Wash bok choy, trim ends, and chop into 1-inch pieces.
8 baby bok choy
- 9Add the bok choy to the skillet; cook, tossing frequently, until the bok choy is wilted and tender, 2-4 minutes. Add the teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring often, until the sauce is slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- 10To serve, divide the rice between bowls, top with the stir fry, and sprinkle with cashews. Enjoy!
⅛ cup cashews, roasted unsalted