- 16baby bok choy
- 1 cupbasmati rice
- ¼ cupcashews, roasted unsalted
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 (13.5 fl oz) cancoconut milk
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
-  black pepper
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a medium saucepan over high heat. Add coconut milk, water, and salt and bring to a boil.
1 (13.5 fl oz) can coconut milk ⅔ cup water ½ tsp salt
- 2Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir in the rice, and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the rice is tender and all liquid has been absorbed, about 12 minutes.
1 cup basmati rice
- 3Peel and mince the garlic. Peel and mince or grate the ginger.
6 cloves garlic 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root
- 4In a medium bowl, create a slurry by whisking together water and cornstarch until smooth. Add soy sauce, honey, and the minced garlic and ginger to make the teriyaki sauce.
2 tsp cornstarch 2 tbsp water 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp honey
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
4 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Wash bok choy, trim ends, and chop into 1-inch pieces.
16 baby bok choy
- 9Add the bok choy to the skillet; cook, tossing frequently, until the bok choy is wilted and tender, 2-4 minutes. Add the teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring often, until the sauce is slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- 10To serve, divide the rice between bowls, top with the stir fry, and sprinkle with cashews. Enjoy!
¼ cup cashews, roasted unsalted