- ½ tbspcapers
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 (4 oz) pkgsmoked salmon
- 1 lbsweet potato
-  all-purpose flour
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk the egg.
- 2Wash, peel, and coarsely grate the sweet potatoes. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to squeeze out the excess moisture and add to the bowl with the egg.
1 lb sweet potato
- 3Peel and mince shallot. Add to the bowl along with flour, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
1 shallot 1 tbsp all-purpose flour ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 4Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Using a ¼ cup measure, form the potato mixture into patties. Working in batches if necessary, add patties to the skillet and flatten into ½-thick circles using the back of a spatula. Cook, flipping once, until golden and cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 6Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ small bunch fresh dill ½ pint grape tomatoes 1 English cucumber
- 7Using a knife, shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Place in a medium bowl.
- 8Add yogurt, feta, vinegar, capers, and honey to the bowl with the dill; whisk to combine the dressing.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar ½ tbsp capers 2 tsp honey
- 9Halve olives and add to the bowl with the dressing.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 10Halve tomatoes lengthwise and add to the bowl.
- 11Trim cucumber; quarter lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch thick pieces. Add to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 12To serve, divide patties, salmon, and salad between plates. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg smoked salmon