- 1 tbspcapers
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2English cucumbers
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2 (4 oz) pkgssmoked salmon
- 2 lbsweet potatoes
-  all-purpose flour
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs.
- 2Wash, peel, and coarsely grate the sweet potatoes. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to squeeze out the excess moisture and add to the bowl with the eggs.
2 lb sweet potatoes
- 3Peel and mince shallots. Add to the bowl along with flour, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
2 shallots 2 tbsp all-purpose flour ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5Using a ¼ cup measure, form the potato mixture into patties. Working in batches if necessary, add patties to the skillet and flatten into ½-thick circles using the back of a spatula. Cook, flipping once, until golden and cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 6Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch fresh dill 1 pint grape tomatoes 2 English cucumbers
- 7Using a knife, shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Place in a large bowl.
- 8Add yogurt, feta, vinegar, capers, and honey to the bowl with the dill; whisk to combine the dressing.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt 1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp capers 4 tsp honey
- 9Halve olives and add to the bowl with the dressing.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 10Halve tomatoes lengthwise and add to the bowl.
- 11Trim cucumbers; quarter lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch thick pieces. Add to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 12To serve, divide patties, salmon, and salad between plates. Enjoy!
2 (4 oz) pkgs smoked salmon