- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 4 ozParmesan cheese
- ¼ cuppine nuts
- 20sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
- 1Fill a large pot about halfway with hot water (from the tap). Add salt, cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
2 tsp salt
- 2Wash the broccoli and cut the florets into bite-sized pieces. Peel and small dice (or julienne) the stems.
4 crowns broccoli
- 3Once the water comes to a boil, uncover, add broccoli florets and stems, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Once done, drain in a colander and then lay the broccoli on a clean towel and pat dry.
- 4Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Season with spices and toss to coat.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 tsp garlic powder ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add the chicken to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until the pieces are browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 7Meanwhile, peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic
- 8Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes.
20 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 9Return the pot to medium heat and add oil, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and crushed red peppers. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent, about 3 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 10Finely grate Parmesan.
4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 11Add the broccoli and chicken to the pot and continue to cook, stirring continuously, until broccoli and chicken are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 12To serve, divide between plates and top with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Enjoy!
¼ cup pine nuts