- 2 crownsbroccoli
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- ⅛ cuppine nuts
- 10sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with hot water (from the tap). Add salt, cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
1 tsp salt
- 2Wash the broccoli and cut the florets into bite-sized pieces. Peel and small dice (or julienne) the stems.
2 crowns broccoli
- 3Once the water comes to a boil, uncover, add broccoli florets and stems, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Once done, drain in a colander and then lay the broccoli on a clean towel and pat dry.
- 4Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Season with spices and toss to coat.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add the chicken to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until the pieces are browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- 7Meanwhile, peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 8Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes.
10 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 9Add oil, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and crushed red peppers to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent, about 3 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 10Finely grate Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 11Add the broccoli and chicken to the skillet and continue to cook, stirring continuously, until broccoli and chicken are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 12To serve, divide between plates and top with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Enjoy!
⅛ cup pine nuts