- 5 mediumcarrots
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 mediumred onion
- ¾ lbribeye steak
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Peel and cut onion into 8 wedges. Transfer to a sheet pan. Wash and peel carrots. Slice into thirds crosswise, then halve or quarter lengthwise. Add to sheet.
1 medium red onion 5 medium carrots
- 3Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Arrange in a single layer and place in the oven. Roast, tossing once halfway through, until carrots are tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 clove garlic
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Season steak with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ¾ lb ribeye steak ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together parsley, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp red wine vinegar ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 9To serve, place steak, carrots, and onion on a plate and drizzle with chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!