- 10 mediumcarrots
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 mediumred onions
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Peel and cut onions into 8 wedges. Transfer to a sheet pan. Wash and peel carrots. Slice into thirds crosswise, then halve or quarter lengthwise. Add to sheet.
2 medium red onions 10 medium carrots
- 3Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Arrange in a single layer and place in the oven. Roast, tossing once halfway through, until carrots are tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 2 cloves garlic
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Season steak with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil 1 ½ lb ribeye steak ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8In a medium bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together parsley, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 9To serve, place steak, carrots, and onion on a plate and drizzle with chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!