- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ¾ lblean ground pork
- ½ (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
-  brown sugar
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  fish sauce
-  flat rice (pad thai) noodles
-  soy sauce
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lime ½ (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ small bunch cilantro
- 2Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add rice noodles. Soak for 10 minutes or according to package directions. Then using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice noodles under cold, running water.
4 oz flat rice (pad thai) noodles
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4When the skillet is hot, add pork and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 4-6 minutes.
¾ lb lean ground pork
- 5Meanwhile, juice half the lime into a small bowl. Add sauces and sugar; whisk to combine.
2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tsp fish sauce 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce ½ tsp brown sugar
- 6Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 7Slice peas and green onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
- 8Add garlic and vegetables to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- 9Push pork and veggies to the edge of the skillet and crack the egg in the center. Scramble until the egg is lightly set, then mix in with the pork and veggies.
- 10Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add cilantro to the skillet, reserving some for garnish.
- 11Add noodles and sauce to the skillet. Stir until coated and warmed through, 1-3 minutes.
- 12Cut remaining lime into wedges.
- 13To serve, divide Pad Thai between bowls and garnish with remaining cilantro and lime wedges.