- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 ½ lblean ground pork
- 1 (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
-  brown sugar
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  fish sauce
-  flat rice (pad thai) noodles
-  soy sauce
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 limes 1 (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add rice noodles. Soak for 10 minutes or according to package directions. Then using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice noodles under cold, running water.
8 oz flat rice (pad thai) noodles
- 3Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4When the skillet is hot, add pork and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 5-7 minutes.
1 ½ lb lean ground pork
- 5Meanwhile, juice half the limes into a small bowl. Add sauces and sugar; whisk to combine.
¼ cup soy sauce 4 tsp fish sauce 4 tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 tsp brown sugar
- 6Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Slice peas and green onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
- 8Add garlic and vegetables to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until they begin to soften, about 4 minutes.
- 9Push pork and veggies to the edge of the skillet and crack eggs in the center. Scramble until eggs are lightly set, then mix in with the pork and veggies.
- 10Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add cilantro to the skillet, reserving some for garnish.
- 11Add noodles and sauce to the skillet. Stir until coated and warmed through, 2-4 minutes.
- 12Cut remaining lime into wedges.
- 13To serve, divide Pad Thai between bowls and garnish with remaining cilantro and lime wedges.