- 1 small bunchasparagus
- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- 1 lbsweet potato
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lb sweet potato 1 small bunch asparagus ½ lime 1 (1 inch) piece ginger root ½ small bunch cilantro
- 3Peel and medium dice sweet potatoes; transfer to a baking sheet pan.
- 4Snap or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus; add to the baking sheet with the potatoes.
- 5Drizzle oil over veggies and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine, then spread out in an even layer. Place in the oven and bake until vegetables are fork-tender, 15-20 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Meanwhile, preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 9Add chicken to the skillet; cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Once golden, transfer to a clean plate and loosely cover with aluminum foil (the chicken will not be cooked all the way through).
- 10Meanwhile, peel and mince ginger.
- 11Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 12Return skillet to medium heat. Juice lime into the skillet. Add ginger, half of the cilantro (reserving the rest for garnish), oil, chili-garlic sauce, honey, and coriander. Stir to combine the sauce.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce 2 tsp honey ⅛ tsp coriander
- 13Return chicken to the skillet, along with any accumulated juices. Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- 14To serve, divide chicken and vegetables between plates. Sprinkle with reserved cilantro and enjoy!