- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 2 lbsweet potatoes
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 lb sweet potatoes 2 small bunches asparagus 1 lime 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Peel and medium dice sweet potatoes; transfer to a large baking sheet pan.
- 4Snap or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus; add to the baking sheet with the potatoes.
- 5Drizzle oil over veggies and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine, then spread out in an even layer. Place in the oven and bake until vegetables are fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Meanwhile, preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 9Working in batches if necessary, add chicken to the skillet; cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Once golden, transfer to a clean plate and loosely cover with aluminum foil (the chicken will not be cooked all the way through).
- 10Meanwhile, peel and mince ginger.
- 11Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 12Return skillet to medium heat. Juice lime into the skillet. Add ginger, half of the cilantro (reserving the rest for garnish), oil, chili-garlic sauce, honey, and coriander. Stir to combine the sauce.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tsp chili-garlic sauce 4 tsp honey ¼ tsp coriander
- 13Return chicken to the skillet, along with any accumulated juices. Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 14To serve, divide chicken and vegetables between plates. Sprinkle with reserved cilantro and enjoy!