- 2 earscorn
- 1 small pkgfresh thyme
- 1 lbgreen beans
- 1 ½ lbnew potatoes
- 4pork sausages
- 1 lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  cayenne pepper
- 1Fill a large pot about halfway with hot water (from the tap); and place over high heat.
- 2Add seasoning to the pot, cover with a lid, and bring to a boil.
1 tsp paprika ½ tsp cinnamon 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lb green beans 1 ½ lb new potatoes
- 4Halve the potatoes and add to the pot. Prick the sausages with a fork and add to the pot.
4 pork sausages
- 5Once water is boiling reduce the heat to medium-high. Make sure the water continues to bubble, but not over boil.
- 6Trim the ends off of the beans, halve them, and set them aside.
- 7Remove the husks and silks from the corn. Cut the corn into 1 inch long rounds - use a large knife to cut right through the cob. Add the corn to the pot.
2 ears corn
- 8Drain shrimp in a colander and rinse under cold water until there are no more ice chunks. Spread out on a clean towel and pat dry.
1 lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 9Shrimp and beans cook for a very short time, be sure the potatoes are almost tender and the sausage is cooked through before adding them (8-10 minutes). Add the beans to the pot, followed by the shrimp and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- 10Using a large colander strain out the water. Using tongs, remove the sausage and slice diagonally into ¼ inch rounds.
- 11Return all ingredients to the pot and toss with butter, thyme, salt, and pepper (save some thyme for garnishing).
¼ cup butter, unsalted 1 small pkg fresh thyme 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 12To serve, arrange on a plate, sprinkle with thyme, and enjoy!