- 1 earcorn
- ½ small pkgfresh thyme
- ½ lbgreen beans
- ¾ lbnew potatoes
- 2pork sausages
- ½ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  cayenne pepper
- 1Fill a large pot about halfway with hot water (from the tap); and place over high heat.
- 2Add seasoning to the pot, cover with a lid, and bring to a boil.
½ tsp paprika ¼ tsp cinnamon ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ lb green beans ¾ lb new potatoes
- 4Halve the potatoes and add to the pot. Prick the sausages with a fork and add to the pot.
2 pork sausages
- 5Once water is boiling reduce the heat to medium-high. Make sure the water continues to bubble, but not over boil.
- 6Trim the ends off of the beans, halve them, and set them aside.
- 7Remove the husks and silks from the corn. Cut the corn into 1 inch long rounds - use a large knife to cut right through the cob. Add the corn to the pot.
1 ear corn
- 8Drain shrimp in a colander and rinse under cold water until there are no more ice chunks. Spread out on a clean towel and pat dry.
½ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 9Shrimp and beans cook for a very short time, be sure the potatoes are almost tender and the sausage is cooked through before adding them (8-10 minutes). Add the beans to the pot, followed by the shrimp and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- 10Using a large colander strain out the water. Using tongs, remove the sausage and slice diagonally into ¼ inch rounds.
- 11Return all ingredients to the pot and toss with butter, thyme, salt, and pepper (save some thyme for garnishing)
2 tbsp butter, unsalted ½ small pkg fresh thyme ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 12To serve, arrange on a plate, sprinkle with thyme, and enjoy!