- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- ½ cupwhole wheat couscous
- 1yellow bell pepper
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, add couscous, and stir. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes then fluff with a fork.
6 fl oz (¾ cup) chicken or vegetable broth ½ cup whole wheat couscous
- 2If using frozen shrimp, place them in a colander and run under cold water to thaw them slightly and remove any ice crystals. (If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.) Place the shrimp on a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry.
1 lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ pint grape tomatoes ½ small bunch fresh dill 1 medium zucchini squash 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4Halve tomatoes. Cut peppers into quarters, remove seeds and membranes and slice into strips. Medium dice the zucchini into ½-inch cubes. Transfer cut veggies into a medium bowl.
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Add the shrimp and garlic to the skillet; cook until shrimp are opaque, 1-2 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 9Return skillet to the heat, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add peppers, zucchini, tomato, and oregano to the skillet, stirring occasionally until vegetables soften, 3-4 minutes.
1 tsp virgin coconut oil ½ tsp oregano
- 10Shave dill leaves from stalk; discard stalk and mince leaves.
- 11Once veggies are soft add broth, scraping up any browned bits, and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, 4-5 minutes.
2 fl oz (¼ cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 12Add dill to the skillet, along with the shrimp and any accumulated juices; allow to cook for 1 minute more.
- 13To serve, divide couscous between plates and top with the shrimp, veggies, and crumbled fetta. Enjoy!
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese