- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 2 lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 1 cupwhole wheat couscous
- 2yellow bell peppers
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, add couscous, and stir. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes then fluff with a fork.
12 fl oz (1 ½ cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 2If using frozen shrimp, place them in a colander and run under cold water to thaw them slightly and remove any ice crystals. (If using fresh shrimp, skip this step.) Place the shrimp on a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry.
2 lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch fresh dill 2 medium zucchini squash 2 yellow bell peppers
- 4Halve tomatoes. Cut peppers into quarters, remove seeds and membranes and slice into strips. Medium dice the zucchini into ½-inch cubes. Transfer cut veggies into a medium bowl.
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Add the shrimp and garlic to the skillet; cook until shrimp are opaque, 1-2 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 9Return skillet to the heat, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add peppers, zucchini, tomato, and oregano to the skillet, stirring occasionally until vegetables soften, 3-4 minutes.
4 tsp virgin coconut oil 1 tsp oregano
- 10Shave dill leaves from stalk; discard stalk and mince leaves.
- 11Once veggies are soft add broth, scraping up any browned bits, and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, 4-5 minutes.
4 fl oz (½ cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 12Add dill to the skillet, along with the shrimp and any accumulated juices; allow to cook for 1 minute more.
- 13To serve, divide couscous between plates and top with the shrimp, veggies, and crumbled feta. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese