- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1English cucumber
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 mediumred onion
- 1 lbsweet potato
- 4whole grain pitas
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 lemons 1 lb sweet potato 1 English cucumber 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Zest lemons into a small bowl, add yogurt, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4Peel and mince garlic; place in a large bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 5Juice lemons into the bowl with the garlic. Add oil, honey, and spices; whisk to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey 1 tsp thyme 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 6Cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 7Peel, halve, and thinly slice the sweet potatoes into half rounds; add to the bowl.
- 8Peel, trim, and cut the onion into thick wedges; add to the bowl and toss to coat.
1 medium red onion
- 9Transfer chicken and veggies to a large baking sheet pan and arrange in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake, tossing once, until the chicken is cooked through and veggies are fork-tender, 20-25 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile, trim and thinly slice the cucumber; place in a medium bowl along with the salt and pepper.
¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add half to the bowl with the cucumber and toss to combine; reserve the other half for garnish.
- 12Toast pitas if desired.
4 whole grain pitas
- 13To serve, divide pitas between plates and spread with lemon yogurt. Top with chicken, veggies, cucumbers, and remaining cilantro. Enjoy!