- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ mediumred onion
- ½ lbsweet potato
- 2whole grain pitas
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lemon ½ lb sweet potato ½ English cucumber ½ small bunch cilantro
- 3Zest lemon into a small bowl, add yogurt, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4Peel and mince garlic; place a medium bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Juice lemon into the bowl with the garlic. Add oil, honey, and spices; whisk to combine.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp honey ½ tsp thyme ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 7Peel, halve, and thinly slice the sweet potato into half rounds; add to the bowl.
- 8Peel, trim, and cut the onion into thick wedges; add to the bowl and toss to coat.
½ medium red onion
- 9Transfer chicken and veggies to a baking sheet pan and arrange in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake, tossing once, until the chicken is cooked through and veggies are fork-tender, 20-25 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile, trim and thinly slice the cucumber; place in another medium bowl along with the salt and pepper.
⅛ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 11Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add half to the bowl with the cucumber and toss to combine; reserve the other half for garnish.
- 12Toast pitas if desired.
2 whole grain pitas
- 13To serve, divide pitas between plates and spread with lemon yogurt. Top with chicken, veggies, cucumbers, and remaining cilantro. Enjoy!