- ½ medium headcauliflower
- ½ lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ lbnew potatoes
- ½ mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F and position the rack in the center. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium head cauliflower ½ lb new potatoes 1 lemon
- 3Halve the new potatoes and cut the cauliflower into florets. Toss in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes.
1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides, set aside.
½ lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 5Grate all of the zest from the lemon, then juice the lemon into a small bowl.
- 6Peel and mince the garlic, add to bowl with the lemon juice and zest. Add olive oil, mustard, honey, and oregano and whisk together.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp honey 1 tsp oregano 2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 7Quarter and thinly slice the red onion. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and add onions on top, dispersing evenly.
½ medium red onion
- 8Lay the chicken on top of the vegetables and drizzle evenly with the lemon sauce.
- 9Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- 10To serve, divide chicken and vegetables between plates and top with sauce from pans. Enjoy!