- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 lbnew potatoes
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F and position the rack in the center. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head cauliflower 1 lb new potatoes 2 lemons
- 3Halve the new potatoes and cut the cauliflower into florets. Toss in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes.
2 tsp salt 2 tsp black pepper 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides, set aside.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Grate all of the zest from the lemons, then juice the lemons into a small bowl.
- 6Peel and mince the garlic, add to bowl with the lemon juice and zest. Add olive oil, mustard, honey, and oregano and whisk together.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup honey 2 tsp oregano 4 cloves garlic ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 7Quarter and thinly slice the red onion. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and add onions on top, dispersing evenly.
1 medium red onion
- 8Lay the chicken on top of the vegetables and drizzle evenly with the lemon sauce.
- 9Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- 10To serve, divide chicken and vegetables between plates and top with sauce from pans. Enjoy!