- 1 crownbroccoli
- 1 ¼ lbchicken drumsticks
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- ⅓ cupwalnuts
-  brown sugar
-  cayenne pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F, position a rack in the center position and another in the bottom position. Line two sheet pans with aluminum foil (optional).
- 2Peel and mince the garlic. Peel and mince or grate the ginger; transfer to a large bowl.
1 (1 inch) piece ginger root 2 cloves garlic
- 3Add soya sauce, sesame oil, honey, and chili-garlic sauce to the bowl and whisk together. Add the chicken drumsticks and toss to coat.
2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil 2 tsp honey 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 ¼ lb chicken drumsticks
- 4Spread chicken out in a single layer on a prepared sheet pan. Place on the bottom rack of the oven and roast until the chicken is cooked through (20-25 minutes).
- 5Wash broccoli and cut into small, bite-sized florets. Thinly slice the thicker stem portions. Transfer to a medium bowl.
1 crown broccoli
- 6Toss broccoli with soya sauce and sesame oil. Spread out in a single layer on a sheet pan and place in the oven for 5-8 minutes while you prepare the nuts.
1 tsp toasted sesame oil 1 tsp soy sauce
- 7Remove the chicken from the oven. Use tongs to flip each drumstick. Spoon on remaining marinade, and return to the oven.
- 8Roughly chop walnuts. In a small bowl, toss walnuts with water to moisten.
⅓ cup walnuts 1 ½ tsp water
- 9In a small bowl, stir together sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Toss moistened walnuts in the spice mixture.
1 tsp brown sugar ⅛ tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 10Remove the broccoli pan from the oven and sprinkle the walnuts on top. Return the pan to the oven for an additional 5-8 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp, and walnuts are toasted.
- 11To serve, arrange chicken, broccoli, and walnuts on a plate. Enjoy!