- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ lbcod fillet
- ½ cupquinoa
- ½ (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
-  all-purpose flour
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
½ cup quinoa 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Season fish with dill, salt, and pepper. Dust both sides with flour.
½ tsp dill ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add fish and cook until golden, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5In a large bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp basil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry spinach. Thinly slice leaves crosswise into ribbons and add to bowl with dressing.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 7Wash strawberries, trim tops, and medium dice. Add to bowl.
½ (16 oz) pkg strawberries
- 8Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork. Add to bowl and toss salad.
- 9To serve, place fish and salad on a plate. Enjoy!