- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 lbcod fillet
- 1 cupquinoa
- 1 (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
-  all-purpose flour
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Season fish with dill, salt, and pepper. Dust both sides with flour.
1 tsp dill ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add fish and cook until golden, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5In a large bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp basil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry spinach. Thinly slice leaves crosswise into ribbons and add to bowl with dressing.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 7Wash strawberries, trim tops, and medium dice. Add to bowl.
1 (16 oz) pkg strawberries
- 8Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork. Add to bowl and toss salad.
- 9To serve, place fish and salad on a plate. Enjoy!