- 1 (15 oz) canblack beans
- 1 cupfrozen corn
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1green bell pepper
- ¼ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- ½ headromaine lettuce
- 1 (8 oz) cantomato sauce
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 green bell pepper 2 tomatoes 1 lime ½ head romaine lettuce 1 avocado
- 2Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 3Seed and medium dice the bell pepper.
- 4Peel and small dice the onion.
½ medium yellow onion
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince the garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5-6 minutes.
- 9Grate mozzarella.
¼ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 10Add beans, corn, tomato sauce, and spices to the skillet, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
1 cup frozen corn 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Meanwhile, halve and pit the avocado. Slice while still in the skin, then scoop out into a medium bowl; mash slightly with a fork.
- 12Medium dice the tomatoes; place in the bowl with the avocado.
- 13Juice lime into the bowl, add salt, and stir to combine.
¼ tsp salt
- 14Separate whole leaves from the head of romaine to use as taco shells.
- 15To serve, arrange romaine leaves on plates and fill with seasoned beans and veggies. Top with guacamole and cheese. Enjoy!