- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- 2 cupsfrozen corn
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2green bell peppers
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- 2 (8 oz) canstomato sauce
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 green bell peppers 4 tomatoes 2 limes 1 head romaine lettuce 2 avocados
- 2Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 3Seed and medium dice the bell peppers.
- 4Peel and small dice the onion.
1 medium yellow onion
- 5Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince the garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5-6 minutes.
- 9Grate mozzarella.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 10Add beans, corn, tomato sauce, and spices to the skillet, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 cups frozen corn 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce 2 tsp chili powder 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 11Meanwhile, halve and pit the avocadoes. Slice while still in the skin, then scoop out into a medium bowl; mash slightly with a fork.
- 12Medium dice the tomatoes; place in the bowl with the avocado.
- 13Juice limes into the bowl, add salt, and stir to combine.
½ tsp salt
- 14Separate whole leaves from the head of romaine to use as taco shells.
- 15To serve, arrange romaine leaves on plates and fill with seasoned beans and veggies. Top with guacamole and cheese. Enjoy!