- 1 headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1English cucumber
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 4pork sausages
- 1 bunchradish
- 2whole grain buns or rolls
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  fish sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 head butter (Boston) lettuce 2 medium carrots 1 bunch radish 1 English cucumber 2 jalapeño peppers 1 small pkg fresh mint 1 small bunch cilantro 1 lime
- 3Place sausages on a baking sheet pan and place in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated); bake until sausages are cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
4 pork sausages
- 4Meanwhile, chop or tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 5Peel and thinly slice carrots into rounds; add to the bowl with the lettuce.
- 6Trim and thinly slice radishes; add to the bowl.
- 7Trim and thinly slice cucumber into rounds; add to the bowl.
- 8Trim and thinly slice jalapeños into rounds; add to the bowl. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 9Pick mint leaves off the stems. Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and add leaves to the bowl. Toss to combine the salad and set aside.
- 10When the sausages are done cooking, remove to a cutting board. Slice into ½-inch thick pieces, at an angle, and set aside.
- 11Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 12Slice rolls in half and place on the baking sheet, cut-side up. Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with minced garlic. Place in the oven and toast until golden, 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut in half.
2 whole grain buns or rolls 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13Meanwhile, juice the lime into a small bowl. Add mayo, honey, chili-garlic sauce, and fish sauce; whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup mayonnaise 4 tsp honey 4 tsp chili-garlic sauce 2 tsp fish sauce
- 14To serve, divide salad, sausage, and crostini between plates or bowls. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!