- ½ headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 mediumcarrot
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½English cucumber
- ½ small pkgfresh mint
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1jalapeño pepper
- 2pork sausages
- ½ bunchradish
- 1whole grain bun or roll
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  fish sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ head butter (Boston) lettuce 1 medium carrot ½ bunch radish ½ English cucumber 1 jalapeño pepper ½ small pkg fresh mint ½ small bunch cilantro ½ lime
- 3Place sausages on a baking sheet pan and place in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated); bake until sausages are cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
2 pork sausages
- 4Meanwhile, chop or tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a salad bowl.
- 5Peel and thinly slice carrot into rounds; add to the bowl with the lettuce.
- 6Trim and thinly slice radishes; add to the bowl.
- 7Trim and thinly slice cucumber into rounds; add to the bowl.
- 8Trim and thinly slice jalapeño into rounds; add to the bowl. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 9Pick mint leaves off the stems. Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and add leaves to the bowl. Toss to combine the salad and set aside.
- 10When the sausages are done cooking, remove to a cutting board. Slice into ½-inch thick pieces, at an angle, and set aside.
- 11Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 12Slice roll in half and place on the baking sheet, cut-side up. Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with minced garlic. Place in the oven and toast until golden, 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut in half.
1 whole grain bun or roll 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13Meanwhile, juice the lime into a small bowl. Add mayo, honey, chili-garlic sauce, and fish sauce; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp mayonnaise 2 tsp honey 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 tsp fish sauce
- 14To serve, divide salad, sausage, and crostini between plates or bowls. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!