- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 0.91 kgchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ cuppecans, dry roasted
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- 2Melt butter in the microwave or in a small saucepan. Add mustard, salt, and sage; whisk together.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted 2 tbsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ½ tsp sage
- 3Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towel and place in a baking dish. Brush the chicken thighs evenly with the butter mixture. Place in the oven on the bottom rack and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
0.91 kg chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 crowns broccoli 1 lemon
- 5Cut the broccoli head into small, bite-sized florets and thinly slice the thicker stem portions.
- 6Place the broccoli on the baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss on the pan to coat. Spread out in a single layer and place in the oven. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Thinly slice half of the lemon, stack the slices and then finely dice. Transfer chopped lemon, including peel (but not seeds), to a blender. Juice the other half of the lemon. Add lemon juice, honey, oil, and salt; blend until smooth.
2 tbsp honey ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt
- 8Roughly chop the pecans. Remove broccoli from oven and toss in lemon dressing and pecans.
½ cup pecans, dry roasted
- 9To serve, divide the chicken thighs and broccoli mixture between the dishes. Enjoy!