- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ cuppecans, dry roasted
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Melt butter in the microwave or in a small saucepan. Add mustard, salt, and sage; whisk together.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted 2 tbsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ½ tsp sage
- 3Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towel and place in a baking dish. Brush the chicken thighs evenly with the butter mixture. Place in the oven on the bottom rack and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 crowns broccoli 1 lemon
- 5Cut the broccoli head into small, bite-sized florets and thinly slice the thicker stem portions.
- 6Place the broccoli on the baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss on the pan to coat. Spread out in a single layer and place in the oven. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Thinly slice half of the lemon, stack the slices and then finely dice. Transfer chopped lemon, including peel (but not seeds), to a blender. Juice the other half of the lemon. Add lemon juice, honey, oil, and salt; blend until smooth.
2 tbsp honey 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt
- 8Roughly chop the pecans. Remove broccoli from oven and toss in lemon dressing and pecans.
½ cup pecans, dry roasted
- 9To serve, divide the chicken thighs and broccoli mixture between the dishes. Enjoy!