- 2 crownsbroccoli
- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ¼ cuppecans, dry roasted
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Melt butter in the microwave or in a small saucepan. Add mustard, salt, and sage; whisk together.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted 1 tbsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp sage
- 3Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towel and place in a baking dish. Brush the chicken thighs evenly with the butter mixture. Place in the oven on the bottom rack and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 crowns broccoli ½ lemon
- 5Cut the broccoli head into small, bite-sized florets and thinly slice the thicker stem portions.
- 6Place the broccoli on the baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss on the pan to coat. Spread out in a single layer and place in the oven. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 7Thinly slice one quarter of the lemon, stack the slices and then finely dice. Transfer chopped lemon, including peel (but not seeds), to a blender. Juice the other quarter of the lemon. Add lemon juice, honey, oil, and salt; blend until smooth.
1 tbsp honey 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt
- 8Roughly chop the pecans. Remove broccoli from oven and toss in lemon dressing and pecans.
¼ cup pecans, dry roasted
- 9To serve, divide the chicken thighs and broccoli mixture between the dishes. Enjoy!