- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 12dried apricots
- 1 cuppistachios, unsalted
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 cupquinoa
- ½ cupraisins
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 3Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 small bunches asparagus 2 medium zucchini squash 1 lime
- 4Snap or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus and cut into 2-inch pieces. Place on a large baking sheet pan.
- 5Trim and cut the zucchini crosswise into thin rounds; add to the baking sheet. Drizzle veggies with oil, season with spices, and toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp turmeric ½ tsp cinnamon ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Place baking sheet in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and roast until veggies are fork-tender, 15-18 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 7Meanwhile, zest and juice lime into a small bowl. Add yogurt and spices; whisk to combine the sauce.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tsp curry powder ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Coarsely chop pistachios and place in another small bowl along with the raisins.
1 cup pistachios, unsalted ½ cup raisins
- 9Medium dice apricots and add to the bowl with the pistachios; stir to combine.
12 dried apricots
- 10To serve, divide quinoa between bowls and top with roasted veggies; sprinkle with fruit and nut mix. Drizzle with sauce and enjoy!