- 1 small bunchasparagus
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 6dried apricots
- ½ cuppistachios, unsalted
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ cupquinoa
- ¼ cupraisins
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
½ cup quinoa 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 3Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch asparagus 1 medium zucchini squash ½ lime
- 4Snap or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus and cut into 2-inch pieces. Place on a baking sheet pan.
- 5Trim and cut the zucchini crosswise into thin rounds; add to the baking sheet. Drizzle veggies with oil, season with spices, and toss to coat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp cumin ¼ tsp turmeric ¼ tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Place baking sheet in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and roast until veggies are fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 7Meanwhile, zest and juice lime into a small bowl. Add yogurt and spices; whisk to combine the sauce.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tsp curry powder ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8Coarsely chop pistachios and place in another small bowl along with the raisins.
½ cup pistachios, unsalted ¼ cup raisins
- 9Medium dice apricots and add to the bowl with the pistachios; stir to combine.
6 dried apricots
- 10To serve, divide quinoa between bowls and top with roasted veggies; sprinkle with fruit and nut mix. Drizzle with sauce and enjoy!