- 1 medium headcauliflower
- ½ (227 g) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small pkgchives
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 177 mlheavy cream
- 113 gParmesan cheese
- 2pork sausages
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash cauliflower and cut off the leaves. Separate into small florets and cut the thick stems into smaller pieces. Transfer to a medium sauce pan.
1 medium head cauliflower
- 2Add water to the pot, so that the cauliflower is just covered. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until fork-tender, 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Roughly chop the sausage.
2 pork sausages
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom; add the sausage. Cook, stirring often, until browned and cooked through, 8-10 minutes. Once done, transfer to a plate and reduce heat to low.
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Wash and chop chives into small pieces and set aside.
1 small pkg chives
- 7Coarsely grate 1 cup of cheddar. Finely grate 1 cup of Parmesan.
½ (227 g) block cheddar cheese 113 g Parmesan cheese
- 8Peel and mince garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 9Melt butter in skillet. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add flour and whisk until smooth.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted 4 tsp all-purpose flour
- 10Whisk in cream a little bit at a time, making sure it is well combined before adding more. Then add cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, mustard, paprika, and pepper. Cook, stirring well, until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
177 ml heavy cream 1 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp paprika ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Add cauliflower to the cheese sauce and stir until well coated. Sprinkle with sausage and chives. Enjoy!