- 1 medium headcauliflower
- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small pkgchives
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 8 fl ozheavy cream
- 4 ozParmesan cheese
- 2pork sausages
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash cauliflower and cut off the leaves. Separate into small florets and cut the thick stems into smaller pieces. Transfer to a medium sauce pan.
1 medium head cauliflower
- 2Add water to the pot, so that the cauliflower is just covered. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until fork-tender, 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Roughly chop the sausage.
2 pork sausages
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom; add the sausage. Cook, stirring often, until browned and cooked through, 8-10 minutes. Once done, transfer to a plate and reduce heat to low.
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Wash and chop chives into small pieces and set aside.
1 small pkg chives
- 7Coarsely grate 1 cup of cheddar. Finely grate 1 cup of Parmesan.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese 4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 8Peel and mince garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 9Melt butter in skillet. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 10Stir in cream, mustard, paprika, and pepper.
8 fl oz (1 cup) heavy cream 1 tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp paprika ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Add cauliflower to the cheese sauce and stir until well coated. Sprinkle with sausage and chives. Enjoy!