- 4anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- 2 (6 oz) jarsartichoke hearts, marinated
- 3 tbspcapers
- 2 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ⅔ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ cuppine nuts
- 10 ozspaghetti pasta
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 10 oz spaghetti pasta
- 2Meanwhile, peel and mince the garlic and shallots; place both in a large bowl.
2 cloves garlic 2 shallots
- 3Finely mince anchovy fillets; add to the bowl along with oil, vinegar, and spices. Whisk to combine the dressing.
4 anchovy fillets, packed in oil ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 4Drain and thinly slice artichokes; add to the bowl with the dressing.
2 (6 oz) jars artichoke hearts, marinated
- 5Halve olives lengthwise and add to the bowl.
⅔ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 6Roughly chop capers and add to the bowl.
3 tbsp capers
- 7Wash, dry, and halve tomatoes; add to the bowl.
2 pints grape tomatoes
- 8Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl and stir to combine.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 9Drain pasta in a colander and rinse under cold water; add to the bowl.
- 10Drain tuna, flake with a fork, and add to the bowl. Gently toss the salad to combine.
2 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 11To serve, divide pasta salad between bowls or plates. Garnish with pine nuts and enjoy!
¼ cup pine nuts